Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm hoping Ficus is not really dead.











I have to start by saying that I love gardening. I have planted flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, etc. And they are all happily living in my backyard right now.
Now to the story of Ficus the tree. I though it would be a good idea to bring it outside last year when the weather was nice. It loved it outside! It grew like a weed. I wish I had a picture to show you. Then winter came. Our winters in the south are very mild so it wasn't until the end of December that we started to get really cold nights. I kinda, sorta, forgot about the tree until it was too late.
But like a good gardener who can't just let go without a good fight, I'll try to bring Ficus the tree back to life. I don't know if this is possible. I'll let you know. For now, I think it is enjoying the comfort of my sun room. I water it, talk to it, gave it a little fertilizer....and I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment