If you were born in March, then you are familiar with aquamarine.
Here are few more facts about this beautiful stone:
- Aquamarine comes from the Latin aqua marina - water of the sea.
- It is a blue or turquoise variety of Beryl
- Comes mainly from Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Russia
- Aquamarine is also found in Colorado and Wyoming
Gemstone Meaning - Aquamarine
- The stone of sailors as it is believed to protect them in the sea.
- A very soothing gemstone.
- It is used to reach deep levels of meditation
- Also considered for its healing powers, healers use it to help sooth and calm nerves